Starving for an Advanced Python Book

lewst lewst at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 00:58:55 EDT 2000

Jeff Bauer <jbauer at rubic.com> wrote:

> I would second Bjorn's recommendation.  It's a useful
> book for anyone who writes Python code and wants quick
> access to library examples.

Thanks Jeff and Bjorn, now I want the book even more.

> That said, the electronic distribution mechanism
> will try your patience.  When you get it to work,
> the first thing you'll want to do is follow Bjorn's
> advice and print it.

Yes, even though I won't get to install it on the
workstation of my choice (Grr..), I think I'll try
to find some way to get the book printed.

> purchasing-the-book-is-like-taking-a-test-but-it's-
>   all-downhill-from-there-ly y'rs,

This is off-topic, but what is with this funky way
of signing articles?  I've now seen many people do
this on the Python list but am not quite getting it.