TreeCtrl Object (win32ui)

Ian ian_maurer at my-deja.com
Tue Sep 14 15:57:36 EDT 1999

I am trying to implement a right button popup menu in my TreeView
similar to that of Windows Explorer. The only problem is that I
do not know how to get the "temporary" selected item from the TreeCtrl.
Right now, the "item" that can be acted upon is the one last chosen
with a left mouse click.

If I were to be doing this in C++ I would use the HitTest function
and pass to it the point at which the right mouse button was depressed.
This function doesn't appear to be available through win32ui.pyd. Is
there another way around this?

I'm new to using this library (1 week) and this has been the first
real roadblock I have faced. My prototype application has really
advanced very quickly and I think it would have taken me at least
3-5 times as long if I were to be using C++. Great work Mark and
all those who have (and continue to) help you.

--
Ian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/