Printing Strings, un-parsed by Python

Neil Conway neilconway at home.com
Sun Sep 5 01:59:36 EDT 1999

Hello all. I am using Python for CGI, and I am printing out fairly large
blocks of text that I would like Python to print, without worrying about
what is inside (whether it includes quotes, slashes, backslashes,
whatever)

Is there something that will do this for me? Hand-editing all my HTML to
remove these characters is starting to become a pain.

Is there something similar to the following, in Perl:

----
print <<'end_print'
yayayaya
yayaya
end_print
---

This is probably wrong, as I read it ~6  months ago and never used it.
But the idea is it prints everything until it reaches the string
'end_print'.

Thanks for any help.

Neil Conway
neilconway at home.com