Text UI

£ukasz Kowalczyk smithy at promail.pl
Fri Sep 10 11:54:10 EDT 1999

As in subject - I'm seeking a console-based user interface toolkit for
Python. All I found by now is snack.py module, an interface to newt.
Unfortunately, this is a very simple toolkit and almost the same functionality
is achievable with dialog or whiptail in bash scripts.

What I'm looking for is an event-driven user interface library. Something
resembling the Borland's TurboVision from DOS (I need this under Linux).

Has anyone written something like this? A search on python.org, yahoo and
a few other search engines gave no results.

--
Łukasz Kowalczyk
lukow<at>tempac.fuw.edu.pl              http://tempac.fuw.edu.pl/~lukow/