CONTEST: PyWin crashes with pure Python code!

Case Van Horsen case at ironwater.com
Wed Sep 8 02:41:58 EDT 1999

I will try to test it a work tomorrow, but while reading the readme for
MSVC 6.0 SP?, there where hints that the small memory allocation scheme
in MSVCRT.DLL was changed in VC6.0. The orginal VC6.0 MSVCRT.DLL had
some bugs which were fixed in the service packs. Could just updating
this file fix the problem?

If there is someone who has the problem and would like to try the
updated DLL, but doesn't have access to it, send me a private email and
I'll send you a copy.

Case Van Horsen