Syntactic pain.. :P

Markus Stenberg mstenber at cc.Helsinki.FI
Wed Sep 8 01:26:22 EDT 1999

mlh at idt.ntnu.no (Magnus L. Hetland) writes:
> Markus Stenberg <mstenber at cc.Helsinki.FI> writes:
> > Well, yes, but what if you change 'Foo'?
> Hm... That's a problem you have in most object-oriented languages...
> And in most of them, you just have to live with it... (But, then - who
> says that Python is like the rest? ;)

Yes, exactly; that's why I'm using Python for rapid prototyping and not
say, Java or C++ (yeech). I was mainly looking for more elegant way to do
it, but judging from the replies I got, there was just slight
beautification available to my approach, and apply still stayed. Oh well.

> --
>
>   Magnus              Making no sound / Yet smouldering with passion
>   Lie          The firefly is still sadder / Than the moaning insect
>   Hetland                                       : Minamoto Shigeyuki

-Markus

--
"Schizophrenia, like the Unicorn, is described in various ways by
various people. And its elimination, like the capture of the Unicorn,