Matching templates against a tree - any ideas?

Philip Lijnzaad lijnzaad at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 27 08:20:11 EDT 1999

> I would rather implement a solution from scratch instead of attempting
> to reformulate the problem into that of parsing something.  Do you think
> that you could provide an explanation of what one of the parsers you
> describe would do - but in terms of the problem I described, rather than
> in terms of parsing.

Hmm ... this seems like a thing that some clever Lispers may have spend time
on; perhaps it's an idea to post the same question to comp.lang.lisp and
comp.lang.scheme (and don't make it look like a homework assignment
:-). Maybe somebody will feel flattered by this advice-seeking and post
somethinguseful :-)

                                                                      Philip

--
Enough is more than a lot.