Choosing a MySQL interface

Jim Severino jimsev at my-deja.com
Sat Sep 11 17:58:23 EDT 1999

Bob

I had some of the same issues installing on RH Linux 5.2, and
eventually got it working, but it does say in build.py that the script
will "probably only work on UNIX". I basically had to do what build.by
does by hand, and manually edit the Makefile until it worked. I don;t
fully understand what I did, but it seems to have worked.

Anyways, now I'm trying to figure out how to use some stuff from in the
db-api 2.0 spec. In particular the executemany() method has me
confused. It would've helped to have some examples in the spec!

Myabe I can look at someone else's code...

jim

--
I'll check my my-deja email as often as I can.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/