Job: Async

jim kraai jkraai at murl.com
Thu Sep 9 17:21:42 EDT 1999

Need someone interested in six month contract using Python.

Two types of projects.
1. Implementing an HTTP'ish protocol via Sam Rushing's fine
Async/Async Chat libraries.
2. Integration of existing C/C++ routines into Python core.

We're located in Iowa.  We are not asking for relocation.

Demonstrable track record with async libs is required.

Please reply with resume, rates, availability, and examples
of successful projects.

Thanks for the use of the list & for the great language &
for the fantastic modules & for the beneavolent community &
for ...

Sincerely,

--jim kraai
President, MURL.COM