Python compilers?

Lyn A Headley laheadle at boguscs.uchicago.edu
Tue Sep 28 19:57:17 EDT 1999

    skaller> However, a special case of the latter is my primary
    skaller> goal -- to compile my python application 'interscript'.

I love it; Max needs a faster interscript, so he writes a python
compiler.  I'll be up here in the bleachers watching your run.
go! Go! GO!

And hey, you like python AND ocaml! let's see if you're my language
twin: what do you think of Eiffel and common lisp?

ps. I'd love to take a peek at the viper source.  Will that be made available?

--
Lyn Headley
remove the word "bogus" from my address for the real one.