Here is a simple python/adsi example

Paul Robinson paul.robinson at quantisci.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 06:35:15 EDT 1999

The example seems to be about the stage I got to (I was however testing
connection to just the WinNT directory rather than exchange...)

Do you notice any large delays in accessing the directory? It seemed to
take a long time to retrieve any information during my testing.

The speed and the inability to connect as the "current NT user" (as I'm
running it as a CGI script (ie on the SERVER) ) were the reasons I
returned to the Python LDAP module as I already had that working...

[What I was really trying to do was have a user connect to my CGI using
Challenge and response auth. then take there auth information
(hopefully) and use that to connect to the Exchange server. It seems
the only auth options available are "as current user" or supply a
cleartext uname and pword in the code...oh well...]

    Paul.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/