Circular refs

Neel Krishnaswami neelk at brick.cswv.com
Wed Sep 29 20:33:55 EDT 1999

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 02:55:15 -0400, Tim Peters <tim_one at email.msn.com> wrote:

> [Tim & JMS argue about garbage collection & finalization in Python]
>
>For example, Neel seems quite happy with his BDW patch -- it solves
>problems for him.  People running on sufficiently similar platforms may
>also find it useful.

While I would love to be able to claim to have patched Python to use
the BDW garbage collector, I am about 98% sure that you actually mean
Neil Schemenauer. (The 2% covers the possibility that Neil sneaked
into my apartment and posted the patches from my box, thus cleverly
fooling you into thinking that I did it.)

Neel