Where can I get a Python/JPython editor make in java (or jpython)?

Warren 'The Howdy Man' Ockrassa warren at nightwares.com
Wed Sep 8 04:41:02 EDT 1999

Carlos Ors wrote:

> I'm looking for a development environment make in java so that it is
> multi-platform with Graphic interface.

Can't speak for everyone, but I suspect I am working on it. Or at least
parts of it. (JPython might be the best engine to start with, from my
angle anyway.)

It's pretty darn clear based on the tone of some posts here that this is
desirable...

I have a little listserv on nightwares.com that's about some of this, if
you want to sub.

--WthmO