Redhat Python RPM

Jeff jam at quark.emich.edu
Mon Sep 20 10:25:52 EDT 1999

On Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 10:35:19PM +0000, Chad Netzer wrote:
[... re: starship account...]

> Well, I signed up for an account, over a month ago, and still haven't
> gotten one or any feedback about it.     I've been travelling and busy w/
> other things so hadn't followed through on it since then.  Believe me,
> I'd like to set it up there...  Christian, or anyone else who adminsters
> these accounts, can you contact me?  I'll submit my application again,
> perhaps it didn't make it.
>
>  PSA membership renewal time is here as well...
>
> Chad
> chad at vision.arc.nasa.gov

I ran into the same issues, and it's best just to wait-- chances are quite
good the application has been received, and it has yet to be processed. I'll
donate whatever resources I have to gettting you some space.. we can put it
on quark if you'd like.. I'd also like to submit whatever patches need to be
made to the rh software back to redhat, and hopefully get it included in the
6.1 release. the changes, from what I understand, are not all that complex.

please let me know how I can help.

regards,