[PyWin] Does Win32RAS Work ?

The Jetman jetman3 at netzero.net
Wed Sep 22 16:11:06 EDT 1999

    Have spent a couple of hours trying to narrow down a
prob w/ Win32RAS and I'm at the point where I suspect it simply
doesn't work.  Have trimmed down the rastest script to simply
call win32ras.Dial().  It starts dialing, then hangs the
PyWin process (starts beeping incessantly, until I do a
three-finger salute.)  Any ideas ?

  In Paris, they simply stared when I spoke to them in French;
  I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their
  own language.         - Mark Twain, The Innocent Abroad,1869