Stackless JPython?

Magnus L. Hetland mlh at idt.ntnu.no
Wed Sep 8 10:34:39 EDT 1999

Are there any plans of making JPython stackless? I think this would be
very useful if it would mean that one could halt the execution of a
JPython interpreter and serialize it *with its execution state*. That
way, implementing mobile agents in JPython would really be a breeze...
(I implemented a similar language myself once, but nowhere near as
complete as Python...)

--

  Magnus              Making no sound / Yet smouldering with passion
  Lie          The firefly is still sadder / Than the moaning insect