Newbie: Where can I find this module?

H. P. Friedrichs " HPeter.Friedrichs" at alliedsignal.com
Fri Sep 17 12:49:51 EDT 1999

I have a redhat 5.0 linux box on which I've written some python scripts.
I also have mysql up and running on the same box. I'd like to be able to
access the mysql tables from python.

I checked the web and found a site with some sample code to let me do
this. The first line of the sample imports a module called "mysqldb".

Where can I find that? I presumed it might be on the MySQL website, but
it's not readily apparent to me if it is. I have also conducted other
net searches without luck. Can anyone clarify?

Thanks
Pete

| The opinions expressed here are my own,     |
| and not necessarily those of my employer.   |