formatting plain text to html

Li Dongfeng mavip5 at inet.polyu.edu.hk
Mon Sep 20 00:56:03 EDT 1999

Structured text is what you need. There is a help at

http://www.zope.org/Members/millejoh/structuredText

But the source is now distributed with Zope.
Find it at

http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.0.1/Zope-2.0.1.tar.gz

after unziping, you can find the structured text script
at Zope-2.0.1-src/lib/python/StructuredText.
This script can be used outside of Zope. But I don't know
where you can download it separately.