Printing under Pythonwin

Bill Wilkinson yopen at my-Deja.com
Mon Sep 6 22:55:51 EDT 1999

This kind of printing from Pythonwin is not implemented yet....  Perhaps
soon though...  In the mean time, you can open up your py files in word or
wordpad and print them from there.... Or do what I do and write a script
that uses py2html to convert them to html and then print them out....  This
way you can get color printouts....(if that is important to you).

fwiw  Pythonwin is incredibly feature rich.  Source printing is sure to
follow soon... :)

news:37D4FC28 at pcmgw.phm.gov.au...