CONTEST: PyWin crashes with pure Python code!

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Sep 7 20:26:12 EDT 1999

Gaetan Corneau wrote in message
<816010E2456BD111A48700805FBBE2EEFDF5A4 at ex-quebec-u1.baan.com>...

Just to let people know what is going on here - we have been discussing this
in email.

It _appears_ we have a DLL version conflict or some other external influence
at work.  People who have MSVC 6 installed seem unable to recreate the
problem at all.  Adding fuel to this is that one person in particular could
create the crash, then installed VC6 and could no longer create it.

At this stage we are still waiting for some more information from people on
this - as there are now only a couple of people who can create this problem
it is taking a little longer than we hoped.

Mark.