Embedding Python into an MFC app - thread problems.

Owen F. Ransen ransen at nemo.it
Tue Sep 7 18:13:43 EDT 1999

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:16:44 -0500, "John DeFord"
<john.deford at staarinc.com> wrote:

>I've embedded Python + win32 extensions into my MFC app with the following
>code scrap in my app's InitInstance member (taken from Pythonwin embedding
>documentation):
>John

Er, where did you get the Pythonwin embedding documentation?
I've got the DrDobbs Python Resource CD-ROM and can find no
real help in embedding Python in Windows apps. Any pointers
much appreciated...

TIA

Owen

Owen F Ransen                       ransen at nemo.it
http://www.ransen.com       the home of Repligator
Winner SIAF awards - Best Graphics Program of 1999