Marking translatable strings

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Sun Sep 19 14:14:52 EDT 1999

"Emile van Sebille" <emile at fenx.com> écrit:

> Where can I find out more about the project?

Hello, Emile.  You mean, the Translation Project?  Someone else asked me
that recently.  Start looking at:

        http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML

You ought to understand that Python is not supported yet, but I would
like that it soon is.  Moreover, I finished translating the robot of the
Translation Project to Python this morning :-).  The translation is still
very Perlish, but I merely want to get Python going for now; I'll refine
my style with time.  I need to do some more checking that everything is
right, but as soon as I am confident enough, I'll put it in production.