Snippets site has moved!

Hans Nowak hnowak at cuci.nl
Tue Sep 7 17:00:44 EDT 1999

Due to problems with my previous host (hvision.nl), which has proven
to be more than a little unstable, I deciced to move my snippets
site. The new URL is

http://tor.dhs.org/~zephyrfalcon/snippets/

Thanks to Blake Winton for offering me the account and the web space.
(Lots of people suggested the Python Starship as the new snippet
home, but I am not a PSA member. :-/ )

I will remove the HTML from the old address as soon as possible. By
the way, I haven't been able to add any new snippets yet (counter is
currently at 130). I do have a lot of them on my harddisk,
unprocessed, some of which I hope to add soon. New snippets are
always welcome, by the way.

One more thing: The site still mentions hey_psst at usa.net as the email
address to contact me about snippets, and while this address is still
valid, I do not check it too often (due to my slow Internet
connection; usa.net isn't that fast). You will get an answer more
quickly if you contact me at zephyrfalcon at hvision.nl. I will get rid
of the usa.net address in the near future.

--Hans Nowak (zephyrfalcon at hvision.nl)
Homepage: http://fly.to/zephyrfalcon
Python Snippets: http://www.hvision.nl/~ivnowa/snippets/
The Purple Kookaburra Forum: http://www.delphi.com/kookaburra/