GUI-builder for PyQt/PyKDE

Henning Schroeder hschroeder at gmx.net
Sat Sep 25 15:19:31 EDT 1999

Hi there,

the above subject is no inquiry on such a thing.

Actually I am working on a visual IDE based on the Qt and KDE bindings
for Python. Therefore I implemented a small component library which fits
the needs for visual development. I call the library ViPyl. It
consists mainly of some wrapper classes around Qt widgets and adds property
support to them. Unique and easy event handling is under
development and currently not available. So it is not ready for real
development yet.

If you are interested int ViPyl and the GUI builder look at the following page
for some screenshots and for an alpha version to download:
  http://www.henning-schroeder.de/en/python/vipyl/

Suggestions are welcome!

  Henning