Feast or famine!

Python Addict init__self at my-deja.com
Tue Sep 7 16:30:50 EDT 1999

One moment the book by Mark Lutz is the only Python book on the shelf
and before you know it, you've got tons of them! Well, you will in a few
weeks.

A casual stroll around the usual places has found these
soon-to-be-released titles:

 - Python Annotated Archives
   Martin Brown
   ISBN: 0072121041
   (If it's anything like his excellent Perl book, this is going to
   fill a void. Let's hope it sells well and we get a Python: The
   Complete Reference too!)

 - Python and Tkinter Programming
   ISBN: John E. Grayson
   1884777813

 - Python Programming on Win 32
   Mark Hammond, Andy Robinson, Robert Denn
   ISBN: 1565926218
   (Again, much needed. If it's like the Unix-ish one, it'll be
   wonderful)

 - Python Reference Manual; February 19, 1999, Release 1.5.2
   Guido Van Rossum, Fred L., Jr. Drake
   ISBN: 1583483748
   (What's all this then? No piccie on Amazon.com or description)

 - Quick Python Book
   Daryl D. Harms, Kenneth McDonald
   ISBN: 1884777740

I-wonder-if-Amazon-will-do-a-bulk-discount-ly-yr's,
Addicted.