multiOS install

EuphoriaDJ eddthompsonNOzlSPAM at ssi.parlorcity.com
Fri Sep 3 07:16:36 EDT 1999

I am working on a prayer book parser,
it will either remind a person that it is time to pray and
what prayer it is time for or it will just tell the user
what prayer should be said at the time. Most of the code is
pretty streight foreward but I want to be able to give this
to people who can run it on other OS's
I think on the Mac there is a program that turns your python
into native code so that you do not need python libs is this
true  and is it availible for Windoze also?
next is there anything special I should do for linux user to
help with install

TKs

remove N