YA-Newbie: baffled by deepcopy/pickle issues...

Fred Pacquier fredp at multimania.com.nospam
Wed Sep 22 08:57:16 EDT 1999

tim_one at email.msn.com (Tim Peters) said :

>> Any hints on how to track this one down ? Thanks,
>
>Easy:  create a *small* app that displays the same symptoms.  The answer
>will likely become obvious in the process of doing that.  If it doesn't,
>you'll have a small piece of executable code to post, and the answer
>will be obvious to someone else.
>code-fixes-itself-if-you-let-it<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim

It's what I usually do, but this time I half-hoped I could avoid it, because
there's a lot of dumbing-down work implied at this stage of the app. But I
guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet...

thanks-for-the-grow-up-and-face-reality-ly yrs - fp :-))

--
YAFAP : http://www.multimania.com/fredp/