Examples using urllib, htmllib

nolanl at my-deja.com nolanl at my-deja.com
Sun Sep 12 13:43:03 EDT 1999

Can someone point me to some example Python
scripts that I can download that show accessing
the web using the urllib, and htmllib.  I'm
interested in automating the login, downloading,
uploading and logoff tasks that I have to do
manually now.  One problem I may have is that the
logon and other operations at the web site in
question (Freediskspace.com) appear to be Java
applets so if you have pointers on that too,
they'd be appreciated.

 thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/