TimeClient win32api.setsystemtime

Benjamin Schollnick junkster at nospam.rochester.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 22:09:16 EDT 1999

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 01:55:17, "Mark Hammond"
<mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

> > Sorry you *COMPLETELY* lost me there!
> >
> > Can you elaborate a little bit more, and/or include a code example?
>
> Sorry - there is a bug in win32apimodule.cpp - the implementation of
> SetSystemTime uses the PyArg_ParseTuple C function, and it needs to be
> changed.  ie, you need a new win32apimodule.pyd.  My guess is you dont
> have Visual C++, so if you are running win32all-127 I can send you a
> new one.

I was guessing that's what you meant.

I'll double check what version of win32all I'm running, but I just
downloaded
it a short while ago from the python.org web site.

If you could, feel free to attach to me directly
(junkster at rochester.rr.com).
In the worst case, I'll just redownload it again, and install it.

By the way, "Installer B3" works great as a freeze replacement.
(I believe you suggested it as a replacement? I forget, and I'm
being lazy in not tracking backwards to see who did).

I've run into two problems with it.  I have to find out who to email
bug reports to (& what address).

1) Builder doesn't seem to like it when programs aren't in the
	same directory.
2) Builder tries to run python (i.e. c:\program
files\python\python.exe)
	and can't see it.
	a) Use the short name (i.e. c:\progr~1\python\....)
	b) Just rely on path (i.e. python.exe)
	c) Use the long name w/quotes (i.e. c:\"program
files"\python\python.exe
    The problem is that without the quotes, it isn't finding the
python file(s).

			- Benjamin
================================
Please feel free to copy any and or
all of this sig.
A little something for spam bots:

root at localhost postmaster at localhost admin at localhost
abuse at localhost postmaster at 127.0.0.1

Chairman William Kennard: bkennard at fcc.gov
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness at fcc.gov
Commissioner Harold Furchtgott-Roth: hfurchtg at fcc.gov
Commissioner Michael Powell: mpowell at fcc.gov