delimiting text file??

Preston Landers prestonlanders at my-deja.com
Mon Oct 18 14:22:37 EDT 1999

Just to summarize for other people,

It looked like the fastest method of string building is string.join'ing
a list/tuple.  It seems to be about 20-30% faster than s = "%s" %
string style stuff.  s = foo + bar is atrociously slow.

Note that I did not run these benchmarks myself, I'm just reporting on
the old discussion.

---Preston

--
|| Preston Landers <prestonlanders at my-deja.com> ||