More Python books coming...

Guido van Rossum guido at cnri.reston.va.us
Tue Oct 5 16:21:56 EDT 1999

"Ed Hynes" <ehynes at acm.org.nospam> writes:

> Will links to these books be added to the PSA's online bookstore anytime
> soon?  (Want to get the most bang for the buck when buying them:^)

I just added the German book to the doc/Books.html page and also to
the German section of doc/NonEnglish.html.

Many people don't seem to understand how this works: if you want
something to be posted on the Python.org website, don't post a
question to the newsgroup, send an email (preferably with suggested
HTML or at least text and links) to webmaster at python.org, or whoever
is listed in the left margin for the particular page.  (For the
psa/bookstore/ pages, that's Andrew Kuchling <amk1 at bigfoot.com>.)

The more you leave to the imagination of the webmaster, the less
likely it is to happen.

And always mention the URL (and subsection, where relevant) of the
page where you want it to appear!!!