Database Tutorials, How-Tos etc.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at rempt.xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 6 13:16:41 EDT 1999

Thomas Weholt <thomas at bibsyst.no> wrote:
> Hi,

> Was wondering if there are any database tutorials available online,
> especially using the bundled databases that comes with Python. I would
> be great to see some simple examples, but not as complex as Gadfly. Why
> isn`t there a How-To on this?

Well, it's not a tutorial, but a very, very simple example (and I don't
know how good it is - I expect I've made several floaters), is available
from my homepage - it's Kura the linguistcs database. I've almost finished
a complete redesign of the database access code, which will replace the
current MySQL dependent system, but that's not available yet. Plan to
finish that part tonight...

--

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt