Q: Shared python extension module calling another shared library?

Vladimir Marangozov Vladimir.Marangozov at inrialpes.fr
Mon Oct 25 10:01:32 EDT 1999

Tom Vrankar wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions or tips on how to go about linking
> this mess together? Or how at least to debug whatever problem import
> has? Any help is
> appreciated.

I don't know the details on HP-UX, but you can check Deja News for
some insights. I wrote some general comments on shared libraries
( http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=441757213 ) and somebody has
volunteered at the time to write a HOWTO. Don't know what happened
since then.

You'd probably get more help by providing a more specific problem
description. From your message, it's unclear whether you have a
programming error, a dyn linking error, or a conceptual error.

       Vladimir MARANGOZOV          | Vladimir.Marangozov at inrialpes.fr