Borland compilation

Dirk-Ulrich Heise hei at adtranzsig.de
Thu Oct 14 10:35:31 EDT 1999

Sorry for the triple posting.
Don't know what's wrong with the News server here.

Finally i managed to grab all the pieces from different
versions, so here we go:

I collected everything necessary to patch a Python 1.5.2b1
to make it compile under Borland C++ builder 3 (platform
Win32 only, for those who don't know), plus a
little demo app. To be used like Christian Tismers
StackLess Python : you copy it into your source distribution
tree.

The patch is a 90 K winzipped file, but unfortunately  i don't have a place
on the Web.
If someone wants to host it, please mail me.
If someone wants to have it e-mailed, please mail me as well.

To mention Stackless one more time: My set of patched files
and Christian's set do not interfere. My app cooperates fine
with Stackless 0.3.

Though the included example app doesn't use PIL, the pil sources
are part of my Borland builder project file. They compiled
fine unter Borland builder without a patch.

So much for what this is about. I would be very glad if someone
would take the effort and update my patch so it's up to date to
Python 1.5.2. As i mentioned, i stopped at 1.5.2b1. In any
case, sign up if you want it.

--
Dipl.Inform. Dirk-Ulrich Heise
hei at adtranzsig.de