Wpy and COM samples/demos/tutorials/how-tos?

Alessandro Bottoni Alessandro.Bottoni at think3.com
Wed Oct 27 06:43:35 EDT 1999

I'm starting to write a few small programs (for in-house use only) that will
have to communicate with a few COM servers (like MSIE) and will have to have
a Windows-compliant GUI. For this task, I'm using Visual Basic 6.0 but, as
you can understand, I would like to use Python instead...

I saw that there are Wpy (an MFC-based GUI library) and a COM interface for
Python, so I'm looking around for samples, demos, tutorials, etc...
everything that can add up to the documentation and sample code that I got
with the Python distribution...

Any suggestion? Any URL to visit?

Thanks.

Alessandro Bottoni