advocate needed! get organized you Python gurus :-)

William Annis annis at biostat.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 29 12:12:51 EDT 1999

c.kotsokalis at noc.ntua.gr (Constantinos A. Kotsokalis) writes:
> This was forwarded to me. Anyone interested in coming face 2 face
> with Tom and Brent? :-) Don't ask me why I don't go, I'm far from
> being a Python expert (I'm trying, though).

        Alas, I'm in the same situation.  I'll certainly be at LISA
this year and attended the Python BoF at last year's, but I don't
think my year or so of Python and six or so years of Unix sysadmin --
writing PyKstat notwithstanding -- I don't think I can compete with
Tom's many years of Perl and Unix expertise.

        Hoping to provide moral support in Seattle...

--
William Annis - System Administrator - Biomedical Computing Group
annis at biostat.wisc.edu                       PGP ID:1024/FBF64031