TimeClient win32api.setsystemtime

Benjamin Schollnick junkster at nospam.rochester.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 21:21:38 EDT 1999

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:06:59, "Mark Hammond"
<mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

> > 	1) It's "GPF's" (Aka Dr. Watson reports a error has occurred).
>
> Damn!  The PyArg_ParseTuple format characters for this function need
> to be changed from "iiiiiiii" to "hhhhhhhh".

Sorry you *COMPLETELY* lost me there!

Can you elaborate a little bit more, and/or include a code example?

I was assuming you mean the equivalent of strpftime "%i" to
strpftime "%h", but there isn't a lowercase i available in there....

Integer to Hex????

I don't recall ever reading about a PyArg_ParseTuple routine, let
alone
anything that I could pass to it....

But of course, I've missed things in the past, so.....

			- Benjamin
================================
Please feel free to copy any and or
all of this sig.
A little something for spam bots:

root at localhost postmaster at localhost admin at localhost
abuse at localhost postmaster at 127.0.0.1

Chairman William Kennard: bkennard at fcc.gov
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness at fcc.gov
Commissioner Harold Furchtgott-Roth: hfurchtg at fcc.gov
Commissioner Michael Powell: mpowell at fcc.gov