Spread of mailman

Tony J. Ibbs (Tibs) tony at lsl.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 04:53:17 EDT 1999

I had a little shock this morning when I saw the traditional "change to
mailman" spread of messages in my inbox (you know, the "Welcome to ..."
where you're already a member of mailing list "...") - but not for a Python
related issue. Turns out the HPV (human powered vehicle) mailing lists are
converting to mailman - "market" penetration in action.

It's always neat to see connections between one's favourite things...

--
Tony J Ibbs (Tibs)      http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/
Feet first with 5 wheels...