Do You Have a Powerful Computer, a few extra minutes,& Microsoft Word?

David Oppenheimer davidopp at megsinet.net
Wed Oct 6 12:13:49 EDT 1999

Thanks to everyone for all of their input.  The task has been
accomplished.  Hope you don't mind me referring to you as my "Linux friend"
Blake ... lol.  Believe it or not, I never forgot your request, just got
very busy.  Finally gave up and enlisted the group's help cause my Packard
Hell computer sucks.

Sincerely,

David Oppenheimer