gadfly install problem: "from sqlsem import Parse_Context" fails.

Bryan.Hann at Pobox.Com Bryan.Hann at Pobox.Com
Sat Oct 30 07:47:53 EDT 1999

In my haste I thought kwP was just the kwParsing files
and not gadfly proper.  I installed kwP to one directory,
the sundry *.py files to another directory, put both in
my path, and thus caused one sqlsem.py to hide the other.

All is well now! :)

In article <7vc3kp$jv0$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
   aaron_watters at my-deja.com wrote:
> Dunno really.  But there's no reason to download *.py files
> since either kwP.tgz, kwP.tar.gz, kwP.zip include all gadfly
> files.  You may have a truncated sqlsem.py file for some reason

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.