Syntax highlighting for Ultra-Edit 32?

David Niergarth jdnier at execpc.com
Mon Oct 18 11:18:39 EDT 1999

Marc Saric <marc.saric at mpi-dortmund.mpg.de> wrote

> Take a look at the Uedit web-page, there is some additional stuff,
> especially a list of Python-keywords usable for highlighting.

That list is pretty old and not very complete. I've put the Wordfile.txt
that I use at ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/dni/Wordfile.txt
It's not perfect but is easy to customize. Each new version of UltraEdit
(current is 6.20b) seems to add more features to Wordfile.txt so it's worth
reading the help file to see what's new.

--David Niergarth