Quick question: recursive touch?

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Tue Oct 5 15:09:58 EDT 1999

In article <7tdgb9$bbv$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
Preston Landers  <prestonlanders at my-deja.com> wrote:

>Sorry to answer my own question, but I wrote a primitive little
>implementation of my request pending discovery of 'the official
>version.'  Note that mine actually uses the unix touch command but it
>could easily be modified to use the more portable python open(file, "w")

I haven't really looked at your code, but I needed to mention that
'open(file,"w")' will cause the file to become zero bytes long.
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6  (if you want to know, do some research)