Assembly Interpreter/Embedding C

Jeff Shipman - UC jeff at nmt.edu
Mon Oct 18 17:18:46 EDT 1999

I am building an interactive Intel Assembly interpreter using Python. I
am now needing to add the part where my binary code is taken, loaded
into memory and executed. I've heard the only way of doing this is to
use C (how, I'm not quite sure yet *grin*). I am having trouble making
up a module in Python. I've looked at the example in the handbooks I've
found and they don't seem to work for me.  Could someone show me a
working example and tell me what include files, etc I would need for it
to compile correctly.

If anybody knows of a better way to take binary code and execute it,
then please feel free to tell me! =)

--
Jeff Shipman

shippy at cs.nmt.edu