Cookies on NT 4

Benjamin Schollnick junkster at nospam.rochester.rr.com
Tue Oct 12 19:31:08 EDT 1999

Folks,

	I'm working on a CGI that is using COOKIES (cookie.py) and running
into a slight problem.

	The CGI is being run on a Windows NT box running PWS (IIS 4).
	I can get the cookie to be sent to the "client browser", but it
appears that I
	can't get the cookie to be "read" from the client browser.

	As far as I can tell "HTTP_COOKIE" isn't a environmental value on the
machine?????

	Can anyone verify how to retrieve a cookie under Win NT/IIS/PWS?

			- Benjamin

================================
Please feel free to copy any and or
all of this sig.
A little something for spam bots:

root at localhost postmaster at localhost admin at localhost
abuse at localhost postmaster at 127.0.0.1

Chairman William Kennard: bkennard at fcc.gov
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness at fcc.gov
Commissioner Harold Furchtgott-Roth: hfurchtg at fcc.gov
Commissioner Michael Powell: mpowell at fcc.gov