any new projects and ideas

John Hater hateme212 at hotmail.com.removeit
Wed Oct 20 00:56:02 EDT 1999

ruchirt at mailcity.com (ruchir) wrote in <7ujidc$l3p$1 at news.vsnl.net.in>:

>hi,
>    im new to linux and also python, i took the tutorial but im looking
>    for
>some ideas to
>use python for. If anyone has some interesting ideas, pls let me know

I need an X window News reader using gtk+. I am thinking of use
python to do it (cuz python already provides most services a news agent
needs: nntp, mail, uudecode, mime, list...). python binding for gtk+ is
also ready to use. Of course python can bring powerful script ability to
the news agent. If you want it, you can have my idea. If not, I will do
it myself later on.

Any other cool idea?