CGIHTTPServer

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Fri Oct 15 19:12:16 EDT 1999

Okay, I'm an idiot. On a couple of different occaisions I have needed to
do some CGI prototoyping and I have found CGIServer. "Cool", I say. Then
I try to get it working on Windows, changing things here and there until
I realize (at "fork") that its hopeless. The experience is so annoying
that I erase it from my brain until the next time. (or perhaps it isn't
frustrating ENOUGH).

I would appreciate a comment at the top of that program that says that
it doesn't run on Windows. Perhaps it could even test for os.fork at the
beginning and crash if it isn't installed.

 Paul Prescod