Off-topic Internet Question

Jeff jam at quark.emich.edu
Wed Oct 13 09:26:55 EDT 1999

On Mon, Oct 11, 1999 at 10:56:22PM -0300, Geraldo Lopes wrote:
> Is it possible a Python script fill a internet page with arbitrary
> values, simulate the send button and get the results ?
>
> Is it possible with Python ? What Do I need to know to make this ?
>
> Thanks (a lot) in advance
>
> Geraldo Lopes de Souza

yes. in most cases you can do this with python. I would advise you to check
with the maintainer of the page (if it isn't you) to make sure that they
don't mind having an automated program tested against their server. if you'd
still like to do this, perhaps you can post a few more details about the
problem?

regards,