Invoke cgi from cgi script

Magnus L. Hetland mlh at idt.ntnu.no
Tue Oct 12 09:57:26 EDT 1999

joshzeidner at my-deja.com writes:

>  Yeah but then he has to parse the HTML to get what he wants.  Not to
> mention that you are needlessly overloading the web server.

What do you mean? He asked how to call a cgi script from a cgi script
- and that's what I do. What else could he have meant? What other
output than HTML would you like from a cgi script?

>  its called DATA SCRAPING and it aint too much fun.

Bah - using re that's no problem.

--

  Magnus          Echelon jamming noise:
  Lie             FBI CIA NSA Handgun Assault Bomb Drug Terrorism