Just like in our DNA...

Patrick Phalen python-list at teleo.net
Mon Oct 4 19:59:30 EDT 1999

[Michael Vanier, on Mon, 04 Oct 1999]:

:: With all due respect to Guido, who is usually the most low-key no-bullshit
:: person on the planet, the statement about DNA is a beautiful example of
:: marketing-speak.  I thought I was reading an interview with Steve Jobs for
:: a second :-)  Guido, did they slip something into your coffee? ;-)
::
:: No offense meant, really.  I was just a little surprised.
::
:: Mike
::
:: Mike Vanier	mvanier at bbb.caltech.edu
:: Department of Computation and Neural Systems, Caltech 216-76
:: GNU/Linux: We can't lose; we're on a mission from God.

Huh. I wouldn't interpret that as anything other than honest enthusiasm.
On the other hand, how would you characterize the last line of your
signature? ;-)