Newbie Q: A good introduction to python...

Markus Meng meng.engineering at bluewin.ch
Sun Oct 17 04:43:29 EDT 1999

Hey and hello Python Community,

I just wonder where I can get a good - almost objective -
introduction for python. Actually we do ALL of our programming
in Tcl/Tk and C/C++ on Win and Unix platforms. However
I would like to see if it is not better to switch from Tcl/Tk to
python. We need full fledged graphical GUI's...

This is not a flame please, it's just a question. We really did nice things
with Tcl/Tk, but ....

Thank's

marcus

** Meng Engineering        Telefon    056 222 44 10               **
** Markus Meng             Natel      079 230 93 86               **
** Bruggerstr. 21          Telefax    056 222 44 10               **
** CH-5400 Baden           Email      meng.engineering at bluewin.ch **